Ribena. A blackcurrant cordial & a childhood favourite of mine! Not only does it taste delicious, but its also has a vibrant colour & thick consistancy making it perfect for cocktails.
To make this cocktail, you’ll need Raspberry Vodka, Ribera, Tonic Water & Lime
This cocktail not only looks delicious, but it is also really fast & easy to make
- Fill your tumbler glass with ice
- Pour 1 oz of Ribena over ice
- Gently pour 2 oz Raspberry Vodka
- Slowly top with Tonic
- Squeeze half a lime & garnish with a lime
We were able to be inclusive of all of the guests onboard, making the vodka optional for those who didn’t drink alcohol. You could also garnish with drink with blueberries & blackberries or anything you like!
- How to build a yachtie CV! - April 3, 2019
- After Eight Martini - February 22, 2019
- Pretty in Pink Tablescapes - February 20, 2019